Before researching on the internet, we defined the meaning of art, design, media and techonology ourselves.
- expressing yourself
- unique things
- making it in a whole new way by using tools from our learning device to help us.
- making an ordinary and plain object look unique
- software (example keynotes and pages)
- using virtual applications
- using hightech equipments
After researching, we got the following information:
- it is the process or product of deliberately arranging elements in a way that appeals to the senses or emotions. It encompasses a diverse range of human activities, creations, and modes of expression, including music, literature, film, sculpture, and paintings. The meaning of art is explored in a branch of philosophy known as aesthetics.
adopted from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art
- it is the planning that lays the basis for the making of every object or system
- In the arts, media (plural of medium) are the materials and techniques used by an artist to produce a work.
- Technology deals with human as well as other animal species' usage and knowledge of tools and crafts, and how it affects a species' ability to control and adapt to its natural environment.